The Festival time is going to start in India and Amazon brings the “Great Indian Festival” Sale in the coming days. The customers get amazing deals, a great discount on almost every product. Amazon is expected to reveal the sale dates this week.
The Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale will start a day early for the prime customers and they would be able to access all discounts a day before the beginning of the sale for all users. Also, Amazon will provide a 10% instant discount under its festive offers on purchase done through HDFC debit and credit cards or on EMI and 5% riveting cashback rewards for savings up to Rs.1,000 while Bajaj Finserv card users will get a credit up to Rs 1 lakh.
- Up to 60% discount on Kitchen and home products
- Up to 70% discount over clothing and accessories
- Up to 50% discount on food and gourmet products
- Up to 70% discount on electronics and accessories
- Up to 65% discount on TV and large appliances
- Up to 70% discount on books, toys and gaming products
- Up to 50% discount on all echo and kindle devices during the sale.
In addition, Amazon Fashion is all set to provide up to 80% discount on all the clothing accessories with no cost EMI and 30 days return. Smartphones, on the other hand, are touted to get extended exchange offer with no cost EMI and total damage protection during the sale.
Offers During Sale
The OnePlus 8T 5G is set to get launched on October 14 with Amazon providing a notify me option. Further, FireTV stick lite with Alexa voice remote lite will be launching on 15th October while its pre-order facility is now available on the website.
Also, Amazon has confirmed that the iPhone 11 will cost less than Rs 50,000 during the sale period. Samsung Galaxy M51 under Rs 25,000.