It’s easy to delete your Zoom accountt, but you can only do changes in your online settings.
To delete your Zoom account you have to log in to the website on your browser. It’s important to note that this permanent change cannot be made from either the desktop or mobile app.
Once you’ve logged on, Go to the “Account Management” section of your settings. You’ll get an option to “Terminate My Account.” It’s also important to note that this change is permanent and cannot be undone. Once you confirm the action, you will be logged and redirect to the Zoom homepage. You will be unable to restore your account but can create a new profile at any time.
Here’s how to delete your Zoom account.
How to delete your Zoom account
1. Open the Zoom website on your browser on a PC.
2. Click “My Account” in the upper right corner.
3. On the left hand side panel, click on “Account Management” under the “Admin” category.
4. Click “Account Profile ” and then “Terminate my account.”
5. This will open a pop-up asking for confirmation to terminate your account. Click the blue “Yes” button to complete the process. You will be logged out and brought to the Zoom homepage, where a small pop-up will read, “Terminate account success.” You will be unable to restore your account but can create a new profile if you’d like.