Due to an increase in popularity of unofficial WhatsApp mods on internet Whatsapp is temporarily banning users from using apps like Gb Whatsapp, Whatsapp +, Yo Whatsapp and other different mods.
What does a Temporary ban on WhatsApp mean?
The temporary ban is WhatsApp or rather say Facebook’s way of telling users that this version of Whatsapp is not supported by Facebook (Parent Company of WhatsApp).
In Simple Words, Facebook is giving you warning to use Oficial WhatsApp app or Whatsapp for Business app by Facebook or they might permanently ban your Whatsapp Account.
Can You Reduce or skip Ban time?
NO, There is no option for users to skip ban time.
What to do After the ban Period Ends??
- Go to more options
- Tap on Chats
- Tap on Chat Backup
- Tap on BACK UP button
- After Back up done go to file manager
- find the folder named “GB Whatsapp ” or Folder Created by Modded Whatsapp
- rename that folder to Whatsapp
- install official WhatsApp from play store
- Verify Number
- Popup of Back Up found will appear.
- Tap on Restore then click next
Whatsapp encourages users to use official WhatsApp applications for privacy concerns