The Vivo 19 is one of the mid-range phones that Vivo has lined up for 2020.
The Vivo V19 is expected to launch in India on March 3.
The phone is confirmed to launch in the Indonesian market on March 10, and the Indonesian Twitter account has been publishing several teasers online, unlike the Indian account which is keeping quiet.
The teasers reveal design details, colour options, and camera specifications of the Vivo V19.
On the camera front, the buyers get a 32 MP Primary Camera 8 MP Camera and on the rear, there’s a 64+8+2+2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
DISPLAY AND CAMERA
- 6.65 inches (16.89 cm) 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Rear Camera – 64MP + 8MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera – 32MP
CONFIGURATION AND BATTERY
- RAM – 8 GB
- Internal – Memory 128 GB
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Processor – Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470)
- Battery – 4500mAH
- 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G